LOGIC ERP Cloud-How It Works
The following article briefly describes the flow of Logic ERP Cloud application in technical terms.
Logic ERP Cloud is a complete cloud based ERP application which is developed using ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server.
- Installed on window server and configured with IIS. Internet Information Services or IIS is an extensible web server created by Microsoft for use with the Windows NT family.
- You can run it on any updated browser. For example Google Chrome, Mozilla, etc.
- ASP.NET MVC: ASP.NET MVC framework is an extension to classic ASP.NET Webforms which is developed by Microsoft. MVC framework is the best option for creating advanced web applications. It is slightly complicated than standard ASP.NET Webforms but provides better performance and less bandwidth consumption.
SignalR for Server Push: It is used to access the server code and push the content to the connected clients instantly instead of the server waiting for the client’s request. In that context, it is an ASP.NET Web application that uses the MVC Project template, making it a real-time web application with ASP.NET SignalR.
- SQL Server: Logic ERP cloud uses SQL Server as database backend.
- Security: Logic ERP application has been developed taking care of the threats that are available on the internet. It supports ‘https’ protocol and also has built in security layer which prevents SQL injection and other types of attacks.
- Hosting Environment: Logic ERP cloud application can be hosted in following two modes
–On Premesis: Client can host Logic ERP cloud application on his own servers
–On Cloud: Client can host the application on high performance and managed Logic ERP servers with 99.99 percent infrastructure up time* and guaranteed data security and data recovery.* Infrastructure up time covers only Logic ERP servers. We ensure 99.99% availability of our servers. Any issue at client end and any connectivity issue arises due to ISP’s on either end or any internet service breakdown is not covered in this.
- Application Speed: Logic ERP Cloud application is optimized for performance and consumes minimal bandwidth. Only required data is transferred between Client and Server and data is compressed before transfer.
*Please note that there are other factors which may affect the applications performance like internet speed, bandwidth available, latency between client and server, concurrent sessions, heavy transaction on data server etc.
How it works?
- Client sends request on the website(like button click).
- Request will go to server with data in JSON format
- Request gets processed on the server(Processing may include executing some queries on the SQL Server)
- Processed data is converted in JSON on the server.
- Data is compressed so that less bandwidth is consumed and data can be received fast at client end. Compression can compress the data up to 95% which increases the application performance.
- Response received at client end and gets processed by the browser and desired output is displayed on the clients browser.You can clearly see that web application uses Client-Server technology and data is processed multiple times before coming on client screen. On the other hand in a desktop application data is only processed at application end and displayed on the screen.